Lb 801 Atty And A Vendor Question

BirdDog

Has anyone ordered from My Vapor Store? Has anyone had any experience with their 801 LB atty? The prices seem fair, but not sure on the quality.

Searched and found some really old post regarding juice and other parts. Looked at a couple other small forums, no mention of the 801. Didn't try that other forum, too frustrating for me to navigate.

A little help please.

@Sinikal - thanks!

Edited by BirdDog

I never heard of these guys before either but they seem legit. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't their low bridge the same as the Janty Kissbox Classic atty? It's a 2 hole rather than the 4 holes that Jeso had. I have a few and they are pretty nice but the aren't what I would call great. Janty USA sells them for $8.95 in the TAWA (throw away atomizer) which means they aren't warrentied but are the same as the warrantied ones.

What's your opinion on the one you bought, Sinikai?

Edited by jmhester

Hey BridDog, i purchased my LB 801 attys at awesomevapor.com for $10 each, i havent used or heard of My Vapor Store before. Keep an eye out when Arno gets them, they go quick! ^_^

I bought a couple from Arno. They work great and I am in love with them. I am waiting patiently for his stock supply to fill up. He does have white ones and he is waiting for the original black ones to show up. I don't want to take business away from him. I am just always looking for a "emergency" vendor.

My bad on the white ones - They are not listed as LB.

Edited by BirdDog

I never heard of these guys before either but they seem legit. Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't their low bridge the same as the Janty Kissbox Classic atty? It's a 2 hole rather than the 4 holes that Jeso had. I have a few and they are pretty nice but the aren't what I would call great. Janty USA sells them for $8.95 in the TAWA (throw away atomizer) which means they aren't warrentied but are the same as the warrantied ones.

So I went back and looked at them again. I am a bit confused. How do you know that they are the 2 hole? I must not know the correct part numbers. A little help, so I don't make this mistake in the future. What I am looking at.

I think they work great, i bought three of them! Out of the three only 1 seems to work very well. Lately ive been using my Janty Kissbox atty from Dietsmokes.com. For me it puts out more vapor in my Janty Stick than the LB attys.

I went back and looked at them again. I am a bit confused. How do you know that they are the 2 hole? I must not know the correct part numbers. A little help, so I don't make this mistake in the future.

That looks like a pretty good find birdDog, they look exactly the same as the ones i received from Arno except the bottom on mine are gold. Also i noticed they are based in N.Y so thats good. Seems to me like they seem legit. Id give them a try! (Just Bookmarked) :thumbsup:

Edited by Sinikal

I think all of the low bridge ones are made by Joye/Janty ,DSE/Salibo seems to think tall bridge = more contact with packing and better liquid transfer.I find tall bridge = squeezing all the juice from cart and ending up with ruined batteries and liquid in my mouth.But thats me.I have not really noticed any difference with the amount of holes and the draw.It would seem like too much air would dilute the vapor.