Dse801 High Vs Low Bridge Atty's Pros/cons?

TheGreen

There is a picture on here somewhere but it seems the coil is a bit wider on the low bridge model. Speaking from experience, the low bridge has a heavier throat hit and produces more vapor. They seem to be more consistent in vapor production, too. The ones I got from Arno are the best so far. They do like to be "wet" as in 4-5 drops vs 2-3 drops in my other attys. Otherwise, they actually burn your throat. Unfortunately, he's out of them now but Chris said he would have some in the VT store at some point.

Chris, do you have a status on your LB atty order? I'm down to my last 2! :thumbsdown:

@Green, The high bridge was designed to have a higher wick so that it would push into the cart effectively pulling more juice. Unfortunately it normally pulls the fiber right out. Second the company that makes the high bridge atomizers just do not do a good job of it.

@JM there was a bit of a delay on the atomizers however our shipment finally left today and we should have them in stock hopefully by next week. :)

Allright Chris! Can't wait to get one of those LB atty's everyone's been raving up, and get me 30ml of Midnight...

Roger that exact order! Love that Midnight!

I sent an email to Arno asking him if he had any idea when he'd get them in. He said it should be this week. I've been checking several times a day and finally decided to ask. Thought that would save me from checking so often. Nope. I still check several times a day. If someone would be so nice as to let us know when they get into the VT store, I'll order some from them, too. (hint hint)

In my opinion the low bridge are superior to the high bridge and I use 510's or 901's if I cannot get low bridge.I have posted my theory elsewhaere but I beleive the high bridge squeezes all the juice from the cart ,causing battery failure ,flooded atty's and juice in the mouth . I have adapters from Vapor Kings that I use to put the 510's and 901's on my 801 power gear.