Fogger V4

I recently bought a Fogger V4 and finally got around to putting a build in it. Dual coil (obviously) at .7ohms. Everyone knows my love for my Russian 91%, but I have to admit that this thing is pretty darn good. Flavor is great and the vapor production from this particular build is out of this world. I'm gonna use this bad boy for the next week and see if it tops my Russian 91%. My first impression is that it's gonna be a very tight race between the two and for the price point of around $30 might just take my top spot. Who knows. I'd hate to see my Russian go to second place but hey if it great...its great.

Anyone else have the Fogger V4 please chime in and give me your thoughts.

DG

I actually have a russian 91% and recently got a fogger v4. I might try them both again but I just don't think RTAs are for me. The russian never holds the resistance. I know it's not my coils I make great coils but it just doesn't make a good connection I don't think. Even with a full wrap around the screws and tightened down I will get it reading all over the map for resistance and then it just tastes burnt on any regulated device. So I've tried that one for months and never could get it working properly. I love the quality of it and everything else.

The fogger I got recently and did a build and filled it using the bottom fill hole and never even got to enjoy it. It just leaked juiced out the airflow heavily. I checked the o ring seals and it seemed fine. Not sure about it but I will go back and try it again someday. For now I just cleaned them up and put them in a closet. I'm a RDA guy at home and clearo tank when I'm out kind of guy I guess. Bad luck with the RTAs.

I actually have a russian 91% and recently got a fogger v4. I might try them both again but I just don't think RTAs are for me. The russian never holds the resistance. I know it's not my coils I make great coils but it just doesn't make a good connection I don't think. Even with a full wrap around the screws and tightened down I will get it reading all over the map for resistance and then it just tastes burnt on any regulated device. So I've tried that one for months and never could get it working properly. I love the quality of it and everything else.

Is it a version 2 with the floating center pin? If so that's the source of your erratic resistance. Google russian 91% center pin fix for a multitude of info and fixes.