E-Cigs & Aa

Jeffb

Someone I know is involved with AA. I have attended meetings to show support. Almost everyone at the meetings smoke. My friend smokes e-cigs and people are always asking questions and wanting to know where to buy them. I think this is an untapped market with lots of possibilities.

Someone I know is involved with AA. I have attended meetings to show support. Almost everyone at the meetings smoke. My friend smokes e-cigs and people are always asking questions and wanting to know where to buy them. I think this is an untapped market with lots of possibilities.

dont forget NA and they always drink coffee too. So coffee flavored juice might sell good too.

Well I'm sure given enough time the word will spread to even those in AA meetings, I think it would be great to spread the word there and have even more people quit.

I'm working on a coffee flavor right now that I have a feeling is going to come out great, the problem is I'm not much of a coffee flavor person. Meaning I don't really like coffee flavored candies or coffee flavored ice cream. So I have to hand it out to other people to see what they think. Once it's closer to complete I'll hand a few bottles out on the forum and see what you guys think :)

shifty.gif MMmmmmmm.... COFFEE!!!

I smell COFFEE!!!!!

(hehehe, nudging chris) pssstt, I'll try it for ya!! shhhhh...whistle.gifwink.gif

Quoted for truth!!! Love the smell of coffee! Ordered coffee flavored juice, love the awesome throat hit but has this lingering feeling. Curious as to how VT cappuccino is...

@Chris - I'd definitely help you on that!! Coffee flavor is my all around vaping juice!