Njoy Quality

Jeffb

OK all you old timers don't laugh. My wife and I each purchased an NJOY Pro starter set about a month ago. We did absolutely no research and bought from a friend who sells them on the side. I have not had 1 problem with my unit. I'm still on the same atty and have not had any battery problems. I vape everyday , all day. I also got to say their customer service is great. I ordered 2 back up atty's ( I got freaked out cuz of all the FDA crap I was reading and wanted to stock up.) One atty didn't work so I called them. No questions asked a replacement atty was in the mail that same day. That being said.. judging from the videos I've seen it definately doesn't produce the same amount of vapor as the higher end units. Hey, maybe I should do a video review lol.

Do it, the more reviews the better. This forum isn't about catering to one group of e-cig users, all opinions and points of view should be shared. Most people using this forum to decide if e-cigs are right for them are probably not looking to buy the higher end models to give it a try. I think many people here would agree that they started with a fairly inexpensive starter kit to see if it was right for them before purchasing units like the VP2, etc.

Hey Jeff! The Npro was my first model e-cig as well. It worked great for the longest time. It actually produced some pretty nice vapor comparable to the 510 to my surprise. I ended up selling it to Hawk here on the forums and he has no complaints as well! Npro is a great unit and hope it does well for ya. If you check out one of Chris's first video reviews he does a review on it. Check it out. :thumbsup:

You know how of all the big ecig companies out there I have to say NJOY really isn't all that bad. Now granted they don't see juice so your going to end up paying quite a bit for carts, but as far as their models go I've seen much worse.

Something like the 510 is going to create much more vapor than an NPRO every would. (Which by the way is an RN4081)