Screwdriver - Less Effor, More Vapor

khountrygirl

I finally got my Screwdriver from Totally Wicked (already had the Titan). I was looking for more vapor without as much effort. Well, it works great! It takes alot of juice though, but I can deal with that. It will definitely be my at home e cig, because you have to have the juice handy and it wouldn't be easy to store the Screwdriver on the go without accidentally burning it and myself up. So, I guess the Titan will be my on the go e cig.

I finally got my Screwdriver from Totally Wicked (already had the Titan). I was looking for more vapor without as much effort. Well, it works great! It takes alot of juice though, but I can deal with that. It will definitely be my at home e cig, because you have to have the juice handy and it wouldn't be easy to store the Screwdriver on the go without accidentally burning it and myself up. So, I guess the Titan will be my on the go e cig.

Glad to hear you like it khountrygirl ! Keep us posted on how it stands up after a while. :thumbsup:

I have Mk1 and Mk2 Screwdrivers (plus adapters to let me use 801 and 510 atomisers as well as the 901 which is standard) - as a 3.7v (well 4.2ish really) device, I think they are ideal. I like the "bottom button" myself, but I know others don't.