Hi All

nurse3766

Hi all

im brand new to e cigs and after 1 day was completely sold :)

unfortunately my equip is broken :( so im smoking these nasty cigarettes again they even taste bad to me which is weird since ive smoked for 30ish yrs now, and always loved the smell and taste of cigarettes.

the guy i bought the stuff from is sending me a new set which is fantastic i never expected service like that.

these forums are super helpful, ive been reading them for a few days now.

wheres a good site for just nicotine so i can make my own juice? i dont want a chinese site with 10-25$ shipping thanks for any advice you have :)

oh 1 more questiong how the heck do i change this avitar :)

thanks laura

Hi Laura ! Welcome to the forum! If you go to the DIY section of VaporTalk, you should find some links there to get Nic Liquid. For the avatar, go to your profile settings and youll see the place to change it, but you have a nice pic already ! Hope your equip comes soon, keep us updated !

I was the same way, Laura. I smoked for over 30 years, enjoyed smoking, liked the smoke, the smell, everything. And the first day in on vaping and I never wanted to touch a cigarette again. That first week, I only had one battery, so had to have a cigarette while the battery charged, but I only had about 5 per day so it wasn't so bad. Funny thing was, I didn't want them, I only wanted to vape. That's when I got into the research and found this place and all the helpful advice out there and got more equipment. As soon as I had the extra batteries, the cigarettes were done. I'm even finding I don't need as much nicotine. I started vaping with 0 nic and that's working for quite awhile for me. I'm just amazed!!

Good luck.

I was the same way, Laura. I smoked for over 30 years, enjoyed smoking, liked the smoke, the smell, everything. And the first day in on vaping and I never wanted to touch a cigarette again. That first week, I only had one battery, so had to have a cigarette while the battery charged, but I only had about 5 per day so it wasn't so bad. Funny thing was, I didn't want them, I only wanted to vape. That's when I got into the research and found this place and all the helpful advice out there and got more equipment. As soon as I had the extra batteries, the cigarettes were done. I'm even finding I don't need as much nicotine. I started vaping with 0 nic and that's working for quite awhile for me. I'm just amazed!!

Good luck.

no retail stores sell the supplies like atomizers batterys etc do they cause i think id drive 3 states away to find some parts lol