Help please?

str8v8pin

I have berry crunch,huckleberry,rainbow drops,penut butter,menthol, cheese cake, tuttifrutti,rasberry apple,koolada all from flavor apprentice.

I also have cotton candy,blueberry,cakebatter,goldenpinapple, and orange cream sickle from cappellas.

My mixes sovfar are ok but not a vap all day and I vape allll day. Can you tell me what to make with these flavors or even just the flavors by them self I just want a all day good tasting vap?????

Welcome to the forum!

Taste is purely subjective... To me, I don't care for most flavors by themselves... I mix chocolate and PB for a Recee's Cup flavor... and mix a Cuban cigar flavor with Vanilla and Black Cherry (with a dash of Cinnamon) for a spicy, smooth cigar flavor... :)

Based on what you have... I'd attempt 1:1 ratios at first (1 or 2ml at a time) with flavors that appeal to you... You just have to try different combos to see what you like. Personally I'd think Blueberry and Cheesecake would make an awesome flavor, but it may taste like dirt... only one way to find out though :D

Blueberry & cheesecake go fantastic together to me.

I mix and match all the time.

Chocolate and cherry depending on the chocolate is wonderful.

I put the main flavor in my tank and add a drop or two of something else till it works keeping track of how much.

I think bebop said he mixes pb and a fruit flavor lol pub & jelly.

Possibilities are endless.

One of my go-to juices is a mix of 80% blueberry and 20% peppermint. It sounds like a strange mix but it works for me. Get adventurous and try a little of this, add a little of that...but be sure that when you're doing this, you mix in a separate bottle so you don't ruin the original. Have fun with it. :)

Welcome to Vapor Talk!

• 2 weeks later...