New to the vaping experience.

So I'm Jordan I started vaping about 6 months ago I've recently stepped up to mods and rdas and I have some questions that I have no one to turn to for help so I hoping one or a few of you can. So I just built my first mod a panzer clone with a stillare atty one thing I've noticed is the juices I used in my aspire bdc are extremely harsh compared to what they were in the aspire? Is it the nic level being more intense in the rda? Is it that I'm not used to the sub ohm level the aspire was a 1.8 ohm and I'm running a .32 sleep coil in the stillare I'm just wondering if it's me or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you I may have found my problem!! I built a single 1.27 ohm coil and it's much better so I'm thinking maybe it's the pg level? I think most of the juices I have are 50/50 I'm going to try a higher vg with the lower ohms and see if that makes a difference.

The pg level definitely makes a difference , go 100% VG and add more flavor shots if need be.

If you have all higher pg juices add some VG.

Dripping definitely makes the taste come alive, and the pg becomes really harsh. I built a 1.0 ohm for my Russian and can use 50/50 NP

Be safe on lower ohms please.

Edited by Mtdobies

Yeah this panzer has 4 vent holes and I'm still playing with different wicking styles watching YouTube video after video trying to find something that works for me what I've been doing is running a piece of cotton through each coil cutting just outside my atty and tucking the two sides under each coil...and this stillare has pretty large air holes that I have opened all the way and I've milled out my drip tip.