New To Vaping

stlmoguy23

So I have been smoking for 14 years and after being in and out of the hospital for the last six months for my 1 yr old daughter who has upper respiratory problems and that even though we dont smoke around her we need to quit. So I found this site and did my research now I am the proud owner of a 510 thanks to awesomevapor i love it cant say enough good things about arno's cs. Two weeks now and no cigs.

Congrats! I bought my dad a 510 and he's been smoke free for 2 weeks, too. As GDub said, order some extra atomizers because they can quit when you least expect it! Good luck with your vaping!

Welcome stlmoguy! I'm sure you'll find it easy to quit with these things. It's a good thing you did your research first before buying a starter kit. The 510 is definitely the best starter model you can get and should last you a long time. If you ever run into any problems or questions, we're all here for you. Happy vaping!

It seems that more and more people are going with the 510.

All the new vapers that I recruit, I am directing to the 510... Mostly because the 901 with auto batteries just seem to have too many problems for new users.

Welcome and congrats. My kids love the fact that I no longer stink and I might live longer. the 510 is great. any problems--ask, somebody will have an answer.

JM--congrats on get your father hooked. 2 weeks is great !!!!