I thought I was computer savvy but I can't figure out how to get a picture small enough to post as a profile pic. Could somebody suggest a cool avatar that I could post. And please make it simple for me to attach because obviously I am an idiot. :withstupid: Thanks in advance.

I thought I was computer savvy but I can't figure out how to get a picture small enough to post as a profile pic. Could somebody suggest a cool avatar that I could post. And please make it simple for me to attach because obviously I am an idiot. :withstupid: Thanks in advance.

Well, this may be the blind leading the blind, but what I did was browsed through google images and found what I was looking for (A grumpy old dude !) that was roughly the size required. I drug the image to my desktop, then loaded it at the prompt on my profile page. It was automatically adjusted for size (I think). I'm now computer expert sooooo, I hope that helps.

If I haven't already, WELCOME to the VT fam !!!

I had to resize mine by using Microsoft Paint to shrink it. Then I uploaded it to the server.

Thanks guys. I tried ms paint (could not get it small enough). Found one via Vapemudgeon's suggestion. I'll try this for a few days until I have time to get something decent.