Need New Ecig

spoolinst

Hey whats going on guys im new to vaping i really like it however i get bored sorta easy so with that said what should be my next ecig purchase i have a 510 what ecig set up should i get now i want to have a back up and try something new. Thank you all input is more than appreciated

Check out Dietsmokes.com and look at the Janty Stick, one of my all time favorites, comes with a built in pass through and hella vapor production. Also soon Vaportalkstore.com is coming out with the 510 Spade and VP PT from Vaprlife. You should check these out, they are awesome! :thumbsup:

Check out Dietsmokes.com and look at the Janty Stick, one of my all time favorites, comes with a built in pass through and hella vapor production. Also soon Vaportalkstore.com is coming out with the 510 Spade and VP PT from Vaprlife. You should check these out, they are awesome! :thumbsup:

i was looking at the janty stick i dont understand ecaxtly how it works. sorry im totally new to all of this i bought my first ecig over a month ago used for a week went back to analogs and now i decided to totally quite and i have been going strong for over a week now.

I'm a huge fan of my VP1. The battery life is great and it's not too big to carry in a pocket. Spend some time looking through the forum and you'll find the VPs with an 801 low bridge atomizer are a favorite with the members here.

The VP2, Janty Stick, and the Protege are all amazing. The spade looks likes it's going to be really nice also.

JantyUSA.com for stick, VP2 from vaprlife.com, Protege from Puresmoker.com, and The Spade from Vaportalkstore.com

The VP2, Janty Stick, and the Protege are all amazing. The spade looks likes it's going to be really nice also.

JantyUSA.com for stick, VP2 from vaprlife.com, Protege from Puresmoker.com, and The Spade from Vaportalkstore.com

im thinking about giving the protege a go! ultra sleek look. the spade looks wicked cant wait for that one either hmmm