New Tobeco Black Panzer Clone battery rattle

I just got a tobeco black panzer clone with a crown rda clone to top it with. Loving the crown rda so far. The mod works fine but even with the pin unscrewed to make connection with my vtc 5 there is a lot of play in the tube. When I fire it everything locks up tight of course and it functions fine but I just can't stand that battery rattle. What can be done to fix this? Different pin that is longer or maybe a battery spacer? Do you have to use the magnet ones and are they safe to use just that or will they slide around and cause a short? Best to use it on the bottom (negative) end of the battery or positive?

You're fine to use a magnetic battery spacer on positive end. The Tobeco black panzer has that problem. Guess when they were making them, they figured everyone would use the buttontop batts. The clone from HCigar doesn't have that problem.

Yeah I guess I should have looked into that a little more it was kind of an impulse buy. Thanks for the reply I'll look around for a magnet spacer. It's hitting pretty well with a .57 build on it right now. I really like the crown rda it's just kind of a pain with the screw off top but it's pretty easy to drip into it with the tip off. Plenty of space in the well of it.