I Was Told To Keep The Atty Moist With Juice, Question

nemesis

i was told by few sources to make sure the atomizer is always wet/moist with e-juice because if the atomizer is dry it can be bad for it.

now if i'm getting nice vapor still, but i don't see the atomizer being moist at all, is that bad? the taste is normal not that "really low juice taste" where u can tell from the taste that there's really not much left

if the taste is clean and it has nice vapor can i keep vaping till it's noticeably running out of juice? without damaging it at all?

thanks

i was told by few sources to make sure the atomizer is always wet/moist with e-juice because if the atomizer is dry it can be bad for it.

now if i'm getting nice vapor still, but i don't see the atomizer being moist at all, is that bad? the taste is normal not that "really low juice taste" where u can tell from the taste that there's really not much left

if the taste is clean and it has nice vapor can i keep vaping till it's noticeably running out of juice? without damaging it at all?

thanks

If its performing like that without any sort of bad taste, than you've got enough juice in there. I would just make sure it doesn't get hot, and keep an eye on your vapor production. You can burn out your atty if its on the dry side, so imo its better to have more juice than less. I'm always dumpin juice in my 510 attys now because they last and perform better for me that way.

--Jason--

thanks

If you're getting good vapor and a clean taste, you're just fine. When the vapor begins to dye down or it tastes nasty or hot, drip some more juice into the atty or top off your cart. Or both.

When the vapor goes low or you start to take a "burnt toast" taste then it's time to drip again. The problem is some people will vape until there is pretty much NO vapor left. Then the atty burns up because there is no juice, then call the supplier and wonder why the atomizer is dead. It's a bit like driving you car without oil.

Sounds like your doing everything just right :D