Just got my Aspire Nautilus in the mail today!

will do!

one question though....do you guys/gals ever sleep?..lol

I get between 4-6 hrs of sleep. I drove truck for many years and suffer from insomnia. I put my disadvantage to work for me. ;)

No, that would inter fear in our vaping & buying time.... silly boy!

LOL That is so true Ma.

since its jacked already might as well ask if any of you have had battery issues with the evic, I mean battery drain issues. had 70% on it this morning when I left for work, come back 13hours later its down to 17%

since its jacked already might as well ask if any of you have had battery issues with the evic, I mean battery drain issues. had 70% on it this morning when I left for work, come back 13hours later its down to 17%

My Evic is an expensive paper weight. No, my batteries have never drained like that in it because I don't use a Nautilus tank on it. I've had Kanger Pro Tank 2 and 3 on them, though. I'm thinking of getting a Nautilus but waiting for the big vape meet on the 24th. Might pick up one of them then.

See? Did you like how I got it back on track? :lol:

I will get the aero mega and compare them..imo the aero mega is more on par with the nautilus on paper. supposedly they come with kangers new coil...seen some pics and they do look a tad different but not by much.

more evidence of a machining error, yours the opposite direction of mine, the separation between + and - may be too close causing the battery drain (interment ant shorting as it sits.)

Does the Aeromax fit inside the SVD without the adapter? That's the other complainI have with the Nautilus.

Edited by regal

batt was draining with my kangertech pro tank 3 with the air valve...but could be the air valve cause its iffy, screw the tank on too tight to the batt and the evic shows a short, loosen it up a smidge and its all gravy. didn't have any issues with the nautilus. screw it on as tight as you like without an issue.