vaporite organic madascar vanilla tobacco

I am new to this but have been experiementing with various YR4's. I am using a VTR and vapor production has been a challendge. Same company same 50/50pg/vg their VR4 produces moderate vapor. With the madagscar vanilla tobacco (a variant of a YR4) I get a nice strong /fast drag and loads of vapor. I am enjying the heck out of it. So I ordered a bout a dozen different VR4's all 50/50 to see if this is a fluck or what.

The only other difference is the Madagascar is in a Davide anyvap bdc, while the CR4 is in the clear 30S that came with the unit. I guess its possible I got some ejuice in the coil tube but I rinsed it with water and let it dry out to the same result.

Any idea on why these similar juices perform so differently?

I agree. I like the Davide much better but I've found the Anyvape comes in 2 models one single coil one double, mine is a double and coils seem impossible to find. I've been using the singles which seem to work OK.

I also ordered an Aerotank, I like the idea of being able to control air flow. I'm going on 2 days no smoking so I can justify this new expensive hobby)