What goes...

Tam

*giggles*

Oooooh.

twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist

*bounces*

twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist twist

*giggles more*

Plop

Squeeeeeeze

*gigglesnorts*

*grabs KPT2 with blueberry with peppermint juice*

*presses button*

Oooooh...aaaaaahhhhhh

*sucks*

*giggles at vapor*

:lol:

So this is the difference between a spring and magnet button. Very impressive. My little pinky won't have to get as much of a workout pressing the button on the Magneto like it does with the K100. Veeeery nice!

All the twisting earlier? That was me trying to figure out how to get it apart to put in a battery and taking the whole thing apart instead. *gigglefits* I think I just found my new favorite mod. Thanks, Comp! :D

Nope. Wasn't mad in the first place, Josh. I'm very happy with it! Thank you for pulling my wallet out right before payday, and recommending the Magneto. Can't wait 'til I burn the house down get out the butane torch and start building coils for my new Trident V2. :lol:

LMAO I knew you would love that Magneto Tam :D

I can't believe the amount of vapor I'm getting from the KPT2! It's never hit like this before, Comp. And the button. OMG. It's so easy to push. Um...I'm a little dizzy from chain vaping since I got the battery in. The Sonys are charging so I popped in a Panasonic 18650 3400 mAh and...wow. :)

I can't believe the amount of vapor I'm getting from the KPT2! It's never hit like this before, Comp. And the button. OMG. It's so easy to push. Um...I'm a little dizzy from chain vaping since I got the battery in. The Sonys are charging so I popped in a Panasonic 18650 3400 mAh and...wow.  :)

I got my magneto about a week or 2 ago and I love it too. It has definitely become my favorite mech( or at least till my hades 26650 comes in). :-)