Where I Am and where I'm Headed

Here's to your "Adventures in on-the-road vaping" or "How I tried every vapor related shop in my travels." Looking for vapor stores every time you stop might make having to stay over somewhere a bit more pleasant. :)

Lol! You're absolutely right!

Made it to Pittsburg, KS! Gonna get my tackle reorganized and maybe rewick a couple rda's to try out a couple of my new juices! A soon as my order from fasttech comes in, I should have 1 rda for 12 different juices! I'm gonna jave to make an rda holder for them all! Lol

I like it! I'm not "in-love" with it, but its good! I told the guy that I wanted 6mg and he gave me 12! Had to fill an empty bottle half and fill rest with vg to bring the nic and TH down. That first hit gave me a headrush and kicked me in the throat! Lol

Are you using it in a tank or rda, Tam?

An Anyvape Davide mini. I tried it direct dripping and the flavor was too intense. There are times when a tank's muting properties has positive outcomes. :)

Just wait! I have 5 patriot foggy's and 3 helios clones coming in the next month from fasttech! Plan to have a dual or quad coil setup in each one and labeled somehow for different juices! Lol

Careful what you use for labels, heat melts the glue or blackens any heat printed labels.I would use color coded drip tips..just a suggestion. :)

Careful what you use for labels, heat melts the glue or blackens any heat printed labels.I would use color coded drip tips..just a suggestion. :)

Yeah...I'm gonna hafta rethink the label thing cause I don't use driptips on my drippers anymore. Seems to restrict my airflow. Lol

Maybe some kind of number system using heat resistant paint on my helios'. But I can etch a number on the foggys.