Where I Am and where I'm Headed

Dang. Now I've got that song running in my head...

*sings*

Then I'm walking in Memphis
I was walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale
Walking in Memphis
But do I really feel the way I feel?

Just got into Denver to my hotel. My butt's numb. Don't know how you do it everyday, all day, Josh. :)

You'd think with the "natural" cushion I have going on, I wouldn't have this problem. lol

I've got plenty of that as well sis! Having an air ride seat helps out a lot, but once I'm on a concrete road surface thats been beat to hell, then I get beat to hell too.

So, tonite was pretty cool. My last trainee, Derek, has a load going to Memphis as well. We met up and drove to the truckstop and had dinner. It was cool seeing him so soon after releasing him into his own truck. Btw, he's been stinky free for almost 2 weeks now! I'm really proud of him! He was one of my best trainee's and I'm honored to have helped him quit smoking too!

Wish I could figure out how to get those cool animated emoticons everbody seems to have...I'd like to shake my pom poms! Lol

Just type

animier

and put a colon at the front and back of it with no spaces. You could also click on the smiley face above and scroll through the emoticons there. :)

:animier: