Where I Am and where I'm Headed

Ok, I thought I read you had to leave to pick him up. Hope he's keeping the seat out of your cheeks and enjoy the vapeing!

You read right. I did pick him up. It was only because I was going right thru where he lives. I didnt want him to have to drive 3 hrs in his car to just get in the big truck and drive another 11 hrs.

His girlfriend or brother will come get him this w/e if we don't have a load going thru his house on the way to mine on friday.

But the general rule of thumb is, trainees have to come to my house to get in the truck for the week.

Sorry I confused ya Fish.

Oh no those shingle runs are a sure sign.

Remember silver linings..

Lmao! Thanks for the reminder Ma! Its all good though. I'd rather be in Houston on a thursday than a friday! Plus, when we deliver this tomorrow, I'll have almost 3,000 miles for the week. My average is around 2,700 miles on friday before I head home. So, more money! There, silver lining!

Picking up steel coils in Houston, delivering to Muskogee, OK tomorrow! This load puts me over 3,300 miles for the week! Dolla' bills!

When we unload in the morning, I'll be 3hrs from the house! Yaaay!

Trainee is doing much better than expected for a new driver! Haven't had any need for the crowbar yet! Lol

Ma, I'll hand you the tire thumper, but it may not do any good. You'll need something heavier. Lol. Plus, its hard to hit a Fish in his natural habitat. You may need stink-bait or dynamite. Lol

Don't put me in the middle of it. I love ya both and it puts a smile on my face watching you two! Lmao