Best Disposable Cigalikes

How long will they be there, Troy? If tanks and bottles are not allowed, how about prefilling a whole bunch of cartomizers so they can take the juices they like? Cartomizers are fairly inexpensive to buy. Just a thought. :)

What is a "Coachella"? Personally I would buy a few cartos and sneak liquid if possible, not knowing what this is I do not know if possible or not.

Otherwise buy about a dozen NJoys. I keep one unopened in my car and one on the boat as a backup for my other 20-25 backups lol.

What is a "Coachella"? Personally I would buy a few cartos and sneak liquid if possible, not knowing what this is I do not know if possible or not.

Otherwise buy about a dozen NJoys. I keep one unopened in my car and one on the boat as a backup for my other 20-25 backups lol.

Google it yet?

Cartos

Or joye e-roll. Fillable but cigalike

dude I used to think you were cool...eroll? Those things are the worst...and it can't be refillable no bottles of juice cuz once again they can't tell whats Kangarooed or not!!

Playboy has some flavored disposables.

I have no clue about the quality but

they very closely resemble the NJOY Kings.

Nic content is nowhere near as high tho.

Prices aren't too bad compared to other disposables

and ya get free condoms lol

http://store.playboyvapor.com/collections/disposables

thanks for the link, im gonna ad it to the list, I think he'll get a kick out of it!! I DID!

? dude I used to think you were cool...eroll? Those things are the worst...and it can't be refillable no bottles of juice cuz once again they can't tell whats Kangarooed or not!! !

No prob. E-roll works well. I meant that you could prefill with any juice you want and wouldn't be limited to some prepackaged carto.

They SUCK! I had a hard time selling the thing with a straight face..wispy, no batt life, leaks like a derrick, and should have never hit the market, marked em at cost, and all I got was dust. Sold em to a knock off wholesaler in town at a loss..

You two type fast..