Color in juice

Because of the method of ingestion. Our lungs are a direct oxygen exchanger for our blood cells. When you eat or drink something its not immediately dumped into the blood stream. It gets processed through amino acids in tge stomach and then thru the rest of the filtering cycle. I.e., intestines, kidneys, liver.

When you inhale something, it goes straight into the blood stream via the silia in the lungs and bronchial tubes.

If I feel comfortable with the vendor, then I feel comfortable with the liquids regardless of the color. I have gotten liquids from all sorts of companies and have settled on three flavors I like and havent tried a new one in months. Probably wont unless I all of a sudden stop liking mine. I have one that is basically clear, one that is bright red, and one that comes in clear and by the time I finish 125ml of it it is fairly bright yellow.

I get all my juice from a local b&m. All start of almost transparent but end up a light caramel color. My wifes pink lemonade starts of pink and turns bright pink after a few weeks. All are made to order in their juice lab when ordered directly in your line of sight. Currently i have access to over 100+ flavors from my buddies at my local b&m.