Vision Spinner flashing after a hit

Here's something I've never seen in any of my Spinners before. I push the button but it doesn't light up while I take a draw. It's working okay, though. After I release the button it flashes three times. Has anyone else ever encountered this before? If so, what does it mean?

This is the second Vision Spinner I bought so it's over a year old with constant use in rotation with about three other 1300 mAh Spinners.

Could very well be that it's reached its end of life cycle but I'm rather curious about the three flashes after I let go of the button.

My ego twist did similar oddities just before it died. Can't say for sure about the spinner but I suppose it could be a faulty or dirty button as well. Then again, if it lasted you a year I'd say you did alright.

(Pssst.....I hear the Spinner 2 is out soon!). :)

Edited by Bebop12

If memory serves correctly it lasted well over a year of some pretty constant use so it did very well. Shortly after I posted this last night I got the 14 flashes that told me it needed to be recharged. Cleaned up the battery post area, put it on the charger, let it rest after and now it's working just like normal. I'll keep a close watch on it to see if it does weird things again, though. Strange. :)

What did you hear, Bebop? Do we have a firm date yet? Last I heard it was to be sometime in April. :animier:

All I've seen is mid to late April on the new one.

So far it seems to be working fine since I recharged it but I'll also be ordering the Spinner v2 when it comes out. Always need back ups for my back ups. :)

1900Mah Twists are due out soon also.

As much as I love how the Twists work, I hate that I can't easily see what voltage I'm at. In my case I have to stick it under a very bright light, turn it just...this way, then crook my head a little more that way... and SQUINT! Too much effort. Lol :D

Aaaand the Spinner finally bit it. It was working just fine for about an hour then phhhtttthhh. Done. It served me well for over a year of constant usage. Not bad, and I more than got my money's worth. Will need to stop off at my local B&M tomorrow to replace it. Don't wanna wait until April for the new V2, although I'll get one or three then. I really like the 1300 mAh for longevity and not having to charge it all the time. :)