New here Needs some advice this ismy third introuduction the ohters didnt go through

Japple

Hey all thisis my third week vaping and Ive bought quite the assortment of stuff. My thing is just about everything I hav e bought cant be beaten by the kanger T3S I have tried three Vivi Novas Top feederrs with two wicks and 4 wicks. The I clear 30 s (with the 30 wicks) Oirex ChampionNova Tank V1 (was warned but tried it anyways) The new Kanger Tech Protank 3 ( dual coil) But the one that seems to produce the best vaporand taste has been the Kanger T3S. There is one more tank I am thinking of trying the Kanger Tech Protank with the adjustable air flow thing on it. I dont konow what gives? Is the T3S just that hard to beat or what? I have tried them all on all four of my battteries two are at a fixedsetting two go to 4.8 v 12 w? Any sugestions I crave clouds lol. PS names Johnpost-29443-0-86100700-1394993617_thumb.j

Sounds like you have pretty much covered a lot of ground in a short time.Lower resistance coils on your fixed voltage units should be about the same as higher resistance coils on the VV/VW turned up to a higher power.Just enjoy .

Seems you've pretty much decided which equipment. Next step seems to be the juice mix ratios ....... PV/VG percentages to get to your hit and cloud comfort zone..

Hey thanks I was just reading up on ordering some juices mixed to my specs I think I will go that route for a week or two while deciding on what mod I am going to buy. The guy at my local shop explained to me about wrapping coils ect and I am looking forward to that but U want to get some juice ratios dialed in first!