Hello I'm Isaac and I want to stop smoking...

IwannaQuit

hello everyone, like the post says I want to quit smoking.... ive been smoking excessively for the past 5 years and i realy feel i need to stop. for 2 years ive been contimplating using ecigs and now I am very serious. I smoke camels when I'm rich and pallmall's when poor, even GPC's full flavor! yuck. so i would like to buy an Ecig? will start doing my reserch here on this forum.

Thank You

With e-cigs you can do it. I gave up cigarettes after 50+ years, so you can, too. But first you need to find a local shop that is interested eough in helping you accomplish your goal instead of just selling you a setup and sending you on your way. The people in the shop should be well versed in the electronic cigarette models, How they work as well as what makes them not work so well. Interested enough in giving you the customer service you will need to leave cigarettes behind while you find your e-cig comfort zone. They also should have plenty of experience with flavors, nic levels, and be able to advise you on your PG/VG preferences. E-cigs aren't rocket science, but there is a small learning curve with e-cigs regarding the best vaping technique for you, the e-cig model you prefer, and the flavors and pg/vg mixes you might like so your vape experience will be a pleasant ride while you leave tobacco behind.

The shop I go to is 15+ miles away from me. I pass no less than 5 shops, that I know of, to get there. His shop is a small hole-in-the-wall place, but the customer service he provides is the absolute best. He truly enjoys working with his customers. He does custom flavor blends on-site as well as sell e-cigs to both beginners and experienced users, and he will not let a beginner leave without knowing exactly how their equipment works. I've dropped by his store just to visit and have watched many people leave happy after being upset with their equipment when they walked in.

I tell you this because you asked for advice. The best advice I can offer is to find a store staffed by people who care, not there just to sell you something and send you on your way to figure things out for yourself. This is what got me on the path of leaving tobacco behind for the past 11 months with no stumbles.

This is an excellent forum for both information and just foolin' around. You can ask questions and you'll usually get a timely responce. Sure, you can order things online, but you will still have questions that can best be answered in person by the person selling the equipment. And, you might end up spending your money online on things you might not like.

The e-cig setup that has served me well is eGo batteries with EVOD tanks. If you're serious about quitting and doing e-cigs, get yourself at least 2 batteries and a few tanks for different flavors.

Edited by aufin