Down to 0

I've been vaping religiously since last new years eve. I started with 24 mg juice and an ego battery with an evod. I progressively moved up to the hobbiest. I had vaped and smoked since the njoy first came out and had no luck on quitting smoking. I just went from 16 mg nic to 3 and now 0 and occasionally 3 when my stress levels rise. # I'm Proof. If i can do it, anyone can. I will continue to vape (at 0 mg) due to the amount of $ and time I have devoted to this very unique hobby and if it wasn't for this wonderful group of people in vapor talk I would not be where I am today. So I know I have said it once before but Thank you to everyone here. You guys and gals have been great to me. Never just jumping to conclusions and ready to stab and criticize. But here to teach and grow as a community. You're the best.

Good for you! :clap:

In my mech with a RDA I only use -0- NIC now and High VG (So far so good with my blood sugar). But like Josh, I still vape 24-18 in my tanks. I don't see me going 0 nic in my tanks because I have no desire to. ;)

I've been vaping religiously since last new years eve. I started with 24 mg juice and an ego battery with an evod. I progressively moved up to the hobbiest. I had vaped and smoked since the njoy first came out and had no luck on quitting smoking. I just went from 16 mg nic to 3 and now 0 and occasionally 3 when my stress levels rise. # I'm Proof. If i can do it, anyone can. I will continue to vape (at 0 mg) due to the amount of $ and time I have devoted to this very unique hobby and if it wasn't for this wonderful group of people in vapor talk I would not be where I am today. So I know I have said it once before but Thank you to everyone here. You guys and gals have been great to me. Never just jumping to conclusions and ready to stab and criticize. But here to teach and grow as a community. You're the best.

I want this quote to be my vape experience. except i started out at 8mg and im still at 8mg. but the knowledge is sticking hard.