Fast tech clones

Rcam1977

Well I finally got my Brass M16 clone and Nimbus from Fast Tech and built my first coils, I tried the dragon coils and came in at 1.1 ohm that's testing it off my Vamo cause my ohm checker hasn't arrived yet, stopped by local B&M and got. A 50ml bottle of apple fritter at 100%VG and I think it needs to steep a little bit, but I have tried my KPT2 on the M16 and really like he hit I get with that, is there any harm in using a KPT on a mech?

Well I finally got my Brass M16 clone and Nimbus from Fast Tech and built my first coils, I tried the dragon coils and came in at 1.1 ohm that's testing it off my Vamo cause my ohm checker hasn't arrived yet, stopped by local B&M and got. A 50ml bottle of apple fritter at 100%VG and I think it needs to steep a little bit, but I have tried my KPT2 on the M16 and really like he hit I get with that, is there any harm in using a KPT on a mech?

as long as it makes you happy you can use any tank or dripper on your mech as long as it is in the safe parameters of your battery. be creative.

Kpt's and the like CAN be used on mech mods, however they do better with a rebuilt coil in the sub-ohm area.

He said performs better. He means out performs a regulated mod when you sub ohm vape. The amounts of flavor and vapor you get on a mech mod running dual coils @ .2 ohm is amazing.

Kpt's and the like CAN be used on mech mods, however they do better with a rebuilt coil in the sub-ohm area.

Well I tore down my nimbus and cleaned it last night and rebuilt a couple coils and according to my vamo it read .7 ohms, the vapor production was alot better, but the flavor still not very strong though, not sure if its something I'm doing wrong or if the juice just needs to sit awhile

Okay, here's the deal! Regardless of wicking material, there's a few things to consider. If you're looking for the " BIG" clouds, then a higher VG juice is needed! That being said, a few things to consider:

1. Remember that PG is what carries the flavor

2. Even vendors that offer 100% vg, often means that the nic base is 100%, but the flavor they add is not added in their description in relation to percentages and thus will alter the "actual/real" vg percent number.

3. There is a "trade-off" of flavor for vapor when "cloud chasing". This all depends on the manufacturer of the juice. You may experience "HUGE" clouds and only marginally flavorful taste. It may often just taste sweet. In that case, you're mostly just tasting the natural sweetness that is inherent in VG.

4. If the above suggestions are a concern for you, consider dropping nic to 0 and increasing PG/VG ratio to a little higher PG to keep the flavor and vapor.

These are only my suggestions and in NO WAY are facts. These are meant to be helpful from my experience only! Your's may vary. Experiment and have fun! Happy vaping!

Okay, here's the deal! Regardless of wicking material, there's a few things to consider. If you're looking for the " BIG" clouds, then a higher VG juice is needed! That being said, a few things to consider: 1. Remember that PG is what carries the flavor 2. Even vendors that offer 100% vg, often means that the nic base is 100%, but the flavor they add is not added in their description in relation to percentages and thus will alter the "actual/real" vg percent number. 3. There is a "trade-off" of flavor for vapor when "cloud chasing". This all depends on the manufacturer of the juice. You may experience "HUGE" clouds and only marginally flavorful taste. It may often just taste sweet. In that case, you're mostly just tasting the natural sweetness that is inherent in VG. 4. If the above suggestions are a concern for you, consider dropping nic to 0 and increasing PG/VG ratio to a little higher PG to keep the flavor and vapor. These are only my suggestions and in NO WAY are facts. These are meant to be helpful from my experience only! Your's may vary. Experiment and have fun! Happy vaping!
Thanks for the insight, as I am very new to mechs and just learning about RDA's, Would anybody have any idea where I can get a button upgrade kit for my M16 clone to switch it over to magnets? Edited by Rcam1977

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines