Just a Great Day!

So, I finally made it to NC to see my daughters! They are an absolute blessing in my life! To say they have me wrapped around their fingers is an understatement! Their mom and I couldn't make a marriage work, but we remain friendly to this day for their sake. They are both honor students and well mannered, in not always well behaved.

They will always be my little girls even though they grow into beautiful young women!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOL Yeah having a good navigator by your side can be helpful. It's cool that your company allows passengers gives you more time with your daughters. It's cool that they like it too I know how boring it can be, but I'm sure it's all about spending time with you for them ;)

The littlest one looks just like you. I bet they are both daddy's girls. Have a great time with them while you can. Mine have grown up, got jobs and have their own family's now so I don't get to see them as much as I would like to.

The littlest one looks just like you. I bet they are both daddy's girls. Have a great time with them while you can. Mine have grown up, got jobs and have their own family's now so I don't get to see them as much as I would like to.

Lol! The "littlest" one is tge older one by 13 minutes! Yeah, they are deff daddy's girls

All good except the Razorback thing lol. I run a GM auto group, used to drive a truck (local shuttle not OTR) and have a BA in Communication and Broadcasting. I am also a boat addict and spend way too much money on them but am drawn to the water. Jimmy Buffets "A Pirate Turns 40" is like my life anthem.

Congrats on finally getting to spend time with your lovely daughters, Josh. You look so happy in those pictures, it's easy to see why. :)

And you want to talk "screwed up," I have a BS in Mass Communications, emphasis in Advertising with a minor in Sociology and another in Auto Parts and Service Management. :lol: