New to E Cigs. Advice appreciated!

matmico

Hey Everyone,

I live just outside of Atlanta, Georgia. I am in my early 40's and have pretty much smoked constantly since I was 17. I am ready to quit the tobacco habit as I feel it is catching up with me now. I REALLY enjoy smoking, but I need to be done with it once and for all.

I have bought 2 different brands of e cigs over the last two weeks. I find I am able to get enjoyment out of them during the daytime (although I still somewhat crave a real cig). But I enjoying drinking some beer in the evening and the e cig just doesn't work at all at night.

I started off with Blu, I guess they are the most famous. Then I tried V2. I guess the main thing I am missing is the nicotine rush and a lot of vapor. I read online that V2 was supposed to have a lot of water vapor to exhale. Not true, Blu had a lot more. I can barely see any vapor at all with V2. I know seeing the vapor is a psychological thing, but I also don't feel much nicotine.

I am a divorced dad on a tight budget and need to find a cheap, disposable e cig that has a lot of vapor and a good dose of nicotine. Any brand suggestions available in my area are greatly appreciated.

Thanks! =)

In the long run disposable e-cigs cost more than if you got yourself a decent set up. On the plus side, with a non-disposable, you have so much more control and can customize (at a much cheaper price) to get the vapor, flavor and throat hit that works best for you. If you're still craving nic, especially in the evenings, that would tell me your nic level isn't high enough in the juice you're vaping. Just my two cents. :)

Arno at Awesome Vapor and his daughter are very good ,so is Chris right here at Vaportalk ,they have paid their dues and are still around so they must be doing something right. I switched between analogs and ecigs for a few weeks when I started but eventually just lost my taste for the burning leaves.

Thanks everyone for the advice.

Tameiki I really appreciate you giving me advice on a start up kit. But since I am so new to vaping I still want to stick to disposables for now. After 3 tries I have finally found my perfect disposable e cig. It is called Square, A hell of a lot of vapor and the throat hits are superb for a 7.99 e cig, High quality and I would suggest this to everyone new to vaping. Again thanks so much!