PLEASE HELP: recommendations for new mech mod and RBA

so i have been vaping for about 8 months now -- my current, and essentially only set up since i started, is a joyetech evic with a kanger protank 3. it works fine, can't really complain. had i been more careful with the evic it would be in better condition, but it still works fine. just a little crack on the screen and some minor issues with the turn-wheel.

BUT ANYWAY..

i really want something that is CONVENIENT and will give the best taste for my juices, as i am rather picky about my juice. a buddy of mine offered to sell me his smoktech magneto for $30 but i'm also looking into a nemesis clonse(any reviews/experiences are appreciated). as for an RBA, i'm really interested in either a kayfun 3.1 or an ithaka. my next question would be, would either of these tanks work well with my evic, or would you recommend pairing it with a mech mod?

i have an omega dripper tank but can only build the coils to 1.2 ohms or higher, so in plain terms, it sucks on my evic -- taste and vapor production is minimal.

responses and recommendations are SUPER appreciated. also, if anyone is selling anything that would fit my needs, feel free to message back.

thanks a ton

terrapin

will it work well with my evic? or will it work better with a mech mod. 

i have an omega dripper but i can only build the coils to 1.2 ohms or higher so it hits very poorly.

I have my kayfun with a 1.3 micro coil and works awsome on my vamo evic should be the same but note kayfuns are for flavor not clouds

If you are wanting to sub ohm, then you'll need to get a mech mod, batteries for it, and a charger for your batts.

definitely wanting to go sub ohm. what would you recommend in the way of mech mods? i'm looking into a nemesis or chi you clone. any experience with either? or any other recs you could give before i buy? i'm leaning towards the nem.

The first thing you need to do is some research. You gotta be safe have you ever built coils before?.

i have built coils for my omega, yes. but i am not incredibly experienced. i have a local shop that helps me learn a lot of these things and actually holds classes on building coils.

i have built coils for my omega, yes. but i am not incredibly experienced. i have a local shop that helps me learn a lot of these things and actually holds classes on building coils. 

Better be safe then sorry. Do some research and watch videos before you jump into sub ohm. It can be dangerous. If you don't know about ohms.batteries and such. Just do some research first.

Better be safe then sorry. Do some research and watch videos before you jump into sub ohm. It can be dangerous. If you don't know about ohms.batteries and such. Just do some research first.

i plan on it. just looking for a mech mod to actually USE with my omega. in the meantime, i will be learning though.

I own a magneto and a nemesis. Magneto for 30$ is a killer deal. I'd go with that.

Especially if it has the Spider Man logo on the switch since it's a little difficult to find now.