The next step!

I am ready to get into the higher priced mods looking on some advice. I know the provari is pretty much top of the line but have been looking into some pv a little cheaper. Right now I'm looking at the vamo, lava tube, and the evic. Currently I am using a I taste vv and have 6 evod tank I use regularly and a pro tank. I would like my new mod be able to utilize the tanks I have currently. I am leaning towards the lava tube v2.5 but I can't find any info on if you can use a evod tank on it. What would you guys suggest for my next step.

A few that I've demo runs on that i liked. The tesla, vamo, evic. First off the evic was crazy at what you can do with the chip set in it, customizable firmware. Vamo a solid go to device got a great vape from it. Then the tesla was ok but great for the guy i borrowed it from. Ran all of them on a 2ohm coil in a aga t to get a feel of the vape from them. All 3 solid devices but the evic was my favorite due to the nerd factor of the plug and play software. Then if you have the money you can't go wrong with a provari or dna mod(if you can find one)

My Evic is an expensive paper weight. So not impressed with its performance. If you want a solid mech mod I'd suggest a Kamry K100 or K101 (Empire Clone). It's never given me an ounce of trouble and works like a champ. For something that's variable voltage/variable wattage I'm in love with my iTaste VTR. Both of these work with KPT and Evods without an adapter, they have a 510 connection right off the bat. :)