Having problems with a davide

A little more info, please! What ohm coil are you using? What flavor, PG/VG ratio, nic level, vendor juice? On what battery? If it's variable voltage/variable wattage, what setting is it on? All these things could be the culprit but I wouldn't know where to start without having all the info first. :)

A little more info, please! What ohm coil are you using? What flavor, PG/VG ratio, nic level, vendor juice? On what battery? If it's variable voltage/variable wattage, what setting is it on? All these things could be the culprit but I wouldn't know where to start without having all the info first.  :)

1.8 ohm coil hazelnut caramel. Pg/vg 70/3016 mg nic mvp 2 3.0 v 4 watts. I have put it on my k100 with 18650 and 18350 batteries. I've changed the coils. Like I said it's like it can't keep up. I vape a lot but I use tanks, rdas, cartomizers. But this thing sucks. I'm very disappointed.

1.8 ohm coil hazelnut caramel. Pg/vg 70/3016 mg nic mvp 2 3.0 v 4 watts. I have put it on my k100 with 18650 and 18350 batteries. I've changed the coils. Like I said it's like it can't keep up. I vape a lot but I use tanks, rdas, cartomizers. But this thing sucks. I'm very disappointed.

From my experience some of the sweeter juices need a little more power to get the vapor I'm wanting but it's a tricky thing because too much and you get the burnt taste. The sweeter the juice the faster it gunks up coils. The darker the juice the faster it gunks up coils. I've also gotten a whole 5-pack of bad coils once, too.

Was just trouble shooting my own Davide a few minutes ago. It's got a 1.8 ohm coil, 50/50 juice at 12 mg nic on an iTaste VTR. Right now I've finally got it dialed in at 3.5 volts, 5 watts. Might try turning the power up just a bit and also waiting a sec or two between draws if you're chain vaping.

It's the 70/30 cant seep thru the little holes fast enough..go 50/50 on the minis and they are flawless. My favorite clearo to date....

70/30 PG shouldn't be a slower draw - it's thinner than 50/50. My SO had it flood out a couple of 2 hole punched cartos.

Try going up a little on the wattage and vape to see if you get a burnt taste. Funny, but I'm not having any problems when I chain vape on mine...

Me neither Tam. I use KPT2s all night at home and Davide Minis all day on the go or at work and have 0 issues. I mean no offense to anyone but with some of the complaints I have seen lately I am wondering what the hell people are doing to their tanks haha.

Me neither Tam. I use KPT2s all night at home and Davide Minis all day on the go or at work and have 0 issues. I mean no offense to anyone but with some of the complaints I have seen lately I am wondering what the hell people are doing to their tanks haha.

I'm wondering the same thing, although lately there have been an increase in bad coils coming out of the box. The instances are so sporadic that it's hard to tell if you've got a bad coil until you put it in and try it out. It's gotten to the point where I'm reconsidering building my own coils for these things to save myself the trouble.

I'm wondering the same thing, although lately there have been an increase in bad coils coming out of the box. The instances are so sporadic that it's hard to tell if you've got a bad coil until you put it in and try it out. It's gotten to the point where I'm reconsidering building my own coils for these things to save myself the trouble.

I do not think I have ever had a bad coil that did not come with the tank, lucky I guess. I go through a lot too I usually switch them out about once a week. I will never rebuild, not unless all of a sudden I cannot buy them for around $1 sometimes less if I can get in a co-op.

• 2 weeks later...