Battery Casing

Pardon me for disregarding your ebay pictures and things of that nature. My info comes from those that actually test batteries in the real world, in actual vaping scenarios and actually build mods and test them with these batteries, not just what they read on the internet. I do not take ordering 250+ batteries lightly nor do i recommend batteries for things of this nature easily.

All information is welcome, but pictures are a dime a dozen. I'll take actual measurements vs ebay pictures 100% of the time. I trust these people, i dont trust ebay as far as i can throw them.

94402A42-E27D-4DD4-869A-DBE77B6AFB04_zps

Here are the battery spec's

Unfortunately, alot of the discussion of this battery has taken place in a protected forum due to the nature of the discussion, a group buy. Which for the most part is frowned upon by manufacturers.

As far as Diy goes..its pretty self explanatory, those that build their own mods, be it DNA20/30, Raptors, Nivel chips etc. And test and measure everything to possibly get the best they can out of the materials they can find. Such as finding the lowest voltage drop battery holders, fuses that will accomodate a DNA30 at max wattage etc etc.. shall i continue?

• 2 weeks later...

Pardon me for disregarding your ebay pictures and things of that nature. My info comes from those that actually test batteries in the real world, in actual vaping scenarios and actually build mods and test them with these batteries, not just what they read on the internet. I do not take ordering 250+ batteries lightly nor do i recommend batteries for things of this nature easily.

All information is welcome, but pictures are a dime a dozen. I'll take actual measurements vs ebay pictures 100% of the time. I trust these people, i dont trust ebay as far as i can throw them.

94402A42-E27D-4DD4-869A-DBE77B6AFB04_zps

Here are the battery spec's

Unfortunately, alot of the discussion of this battery has taken place in a protected forum due to the nature of the discussion, a group buy. Which for the most part is frowned upon by manufacturers.

As far as Diy goes..its pretty self explanatory, those that build their own mods, be it DNA20/30, Raptors, Nivel chips etc. And test and measure everything to possibly get the best they can out of the materials they can find. Such as finding the lowest voltage drop battery holders, fuses that will accomodate a DNA30 at max wattage etc etc.. shall i continue?

Are you delusional? There is so much meandering pap in your treatise it's hard to figure where to start.

Where are these so called tests then? You consider the manufacturer's sheet a test? LOL You must be a salesman's dream.

The charts/tests I post are from true experts and testers. HKJ (from Denmark) being one of the best and most respected. His charger reviews are also the most thorough and the best. These flashlight fanatics have been buying, abusing, testing and recommending batteries for nearly a decade now. The biggest forum, CPF has a dazzling array of folks who live and breathe batteries. Most real modders figured out years ago where to look for accurate battery info. It's also the place to find out who the best and most trustworthy battery vendors are, like SuPower Battery, who also has a site for those who are afraid of eBay. :)

And pardon me disregarding and disrespecting your pic of a battery IR test done with a $30 meter from Toy R Us. And for those looking at the poster's seemingly low 9mΩ reading, note that is for 2 batteries in parallel. Those with dual coil atty experience will realize that each battery will have an IR of 18mΩ, or about 38% higher (in this case lower numbers are better) than the Samsung. Like I said they would. And also higher that LG's claimed 12~13mΩ in the spec sheet you provided.

I also fully analyze and explain my reasoning, putting it in ways (I hope) that makes sense. While you simply spit things out as you go along. If you actually understood the relevance of the chintzy meter's 9mΩ parallel reading, posting it without an explanation was quite disingenuous. I could give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you were merely clueless. Either way it speaks volumes about your credibility.

Your eBay comment is also quite telling of the kind of person you are. Folks who simply universally condemn things (and people) that they don't understand, in one broad stroke should be ignored. That's usually the way the fearful and ignorant operate. It's a rather simple task to figure out who to buy from, but obviously not for you.

... alot of the discussion of this battery has taken place in a protected forum due to the nature of the discussion, a group buy. Which for the most part is frowned upon by manufacturers.

You also have no clue about the Chinese loose cell market and the tiers the various brokers occupy, and how they end up there, nor do I feel like wasting my time explaining it to you.

I guess it's good you found some people you can leech off.

Folks might like to see Mr. Evolv himself demoing his new at the time DNA20 assembling. Note how difficult it was to make a fully functioning PV with this ready to go assembly. :)

I'm through arguing with you.