9 months

Another Trimester (LOL) has passed and breezed past the 9 month smoke free point a couple days ago. I have been so tied up I have barely been on the forum lately. I am opening a new department at work that has kept me on the run but should be about a 25% increase in income over the next year so cheers to that! Either way, I barely have had time to eat lunch much-less browse VT at work all day lol. Just a couple things to share:

1. All my issues with "NO PG Added" liquids have been resolved by replacing the flavor wicks with a single piece of 2mm cotton yarn. Its a little more high maintenance since I have to replace the cotton every tank or two because it burns faster than silica but the flavor and vapor is wowtastic

2. I have gotten away completely from lugging my Vamo everywhere I go. I still love it but now I go into work with 2 full Davide Minis and a 1000mah and 400mah Ego style battery. So much more convenient to have the smaller unit in my front pocket. It has become my at home PV. While at the training class in Charlotte for the week I used them and realized there is not that bog a difference in the vape. I just top them off each night and have simplified things.

3. I am finding more and more places that are Vape Friendly. I was allowed to openly vape (in the bar area which is where I sit anyway) at Ruths Chris Steak House, Outback, Chilis, and in the lobby area of the Mariott where we stayed in Charlotte. I am seeing more and more e-cigs in the dealership and two of the people I hired for my new department came from the other place in town that already has the department I am opening and it was because they made them go off the property to vape-smoke. They treat it the same. I was able to hire their best two employees away simply by allowing them to work in a vape friendly environment. Pretty cool imo.

4. Go Seahawks!

Anyway next stop is 1 year! Stoked to be smoke free!

Carter, my nephew works in the garage at the local Ford dealership. He says almost every one of the guys that he works with vapes, and they are allowed to vape in the garage, and he says it smells soooo good in there. Not that he would considering vaping, since he never smoked to begin with.