New Vaper

Im new to the vaping world. I've been doing a lot of reaearch on specific models and I know for fact I want a Joyetech eGo-CC.

What I don't know for sure is if I want/need a 1000mah batt or the 650mah batt for my style of vaping. Ill be using it casually as Im not really a heavy smoker. Thanks in advance for advise.

-Tyler

The 1000 can be pretty long - it's been likened to a drumstick. The 650 is pretty modest sizewise and should last a casual vaper most of a day. Make sure you get 2.

I wouldn't really say that. Granted, I didn't have a CC (but I popped Davides, Pro Tanks, etc. on there as tanks), but I had/have a 900 mah eGo and the battery itself is just over the length of the palm of my hand.

When I FIRST started vaping, my 900 mah would last me about 18 clocked hours - not 18 hours of actual puffing time, but from the first time I picked it up after it charged, to the time the battery died, was about 18 hours - until my vaping increased. With the 650 mah, if he increases the rate he vapes, there's no wiggle room, and if he actually vapes more than he thinks, than even two 650's may not be enough for a full day. I would say what size he needs would be dependent on about how many ppd the OP smokes. Casual to one person may be heavy to another.

The joye 1000 is of slightly different design. It is more slender than the 650 and 900. It is significantly longer than the 900. It is longer than the vision spinner 1300. My comment about the size was in case the OP had any thoughts re that.

He said he was a casual vaper. I believe him

The Kanger Mini Protank is awesome!! It's my go to tank when I go out and want to bring something that will fit in my pocket without feeling awkward. It uses the same coils as the KPT1 and 2, and you have a few options as far as resistances go. It uses pyrex which is very sturdy, and o-rings to seal the top and bottom of the tank. Mine has survived several accidental drops to the floor. I think you'll be very happy with this, and who knows.. you might consider getting a larger version of the protank also after using it.

Ill opt for the 1000mah batt. Im planning on adding the kanger mini pro tank II to it also. Has anybody had any problems with this tank in the past.

I LOVE my mini Pro Tanks and the Pro Tank 2 is, obviously, the best of the bunch, since it can be taken apart for cleaning, and most importantly, the drip tip replaced. What I will likely do is for my smaller tanks, which are currently Evods with three original mini Pro Tanks and one mini Pro Tank 2, is replace the Evods with the mini 2s, and just use different drip tips to tell them apart (I keep a running list of what flavor is in each tank, identified by the color of the tank or the drip tip).