Started Vaping on Christmas

NahkriinKrosis

I bought an Atmos Optimus on Groupon for 40 bucks just on whim and it has absolutely changed my life. I'm 22 and started smoking analog at 14, but the past 4 years has been off and on between 2 packs a day and 1 pack a day. My lungs have had the most improvement since the switch to vaping, and my car is even starting to smell better B) . Anyways, I had a few cheap clearomizers and used them to death, and after doing some research I bought a Vamo V5 and a Vivi Nova tank (currently en route to the crib). Also ordered a Kanger ProTank 3, and I'm actually having a slew of issues with leakage and gurgling if anyone can point me to a thread it would be much appreciated. Loving the Kanger Mini ProTank 2, Evod tanks aren't half bad, and the Boge Cartomizers have yet to do me wrong. I recently bought an eGo twist style battery to cope with the godawful wait for Fasttech's shipping :wallbash: .

If you seasoned vapers have any tips or threads to point me in the right direction to vaping heaven, I'm all ears.

Welcome !! Very glad you have joined our community. vaping has changed all of our lives.

are you having gurgling/leaking with certain tanks? each one has its own unique issues and tricks.