innokin u-can

has anyone bought or used one yet?. i pick one of these up to try yesterday. because the type of work i do i need my juice in my pocket so i needed something that was tough.and let me tell you i love this thing.it makes filling up takes and such much easier.you should try one.

I have been thinking about getting one. I haven't heard anything bad about them.

i love the thing it holds 10ml of liquid and its tough. ill be testing it tomorrow when i get to work lol. between working on semis,trailers and doing tires ill see how it holds up.

Do they have any more that are larger? I admit I did not look much further then the initial page. Something that is 30 mils would be more useful (at least to me).

no sorry i wish they did. i like it because if your like me working outside. i keep mine in my pocket so i like it that it hold 10ml. i go though maybe a tank in a half a day so that's pretty good for me. and i don;t rotate flavors.

I'm intrigued by it, but since I'm not usually away from home THAT much, I don't need to take an extra supply with me (except extra flavors I may want to switch to). I was looking at it, and the needle tip would be right up my alley with my hand problems, but how do you actually START the filling process. I mean, you can't squeeze it like the plastic bottles, or the eye droppers that come with glass bottles (have three of those on the way, since I'm having difficulties with my 50 ml bottles, and I now have two 120 ml bottles), so how does it work? Even at home, I'd be willing to refill it every 10 ml if it made filling easier on my hands.

I'm intrigued by it, but since I'm not usually away from home THAT much, I don't need to take an extra supply with me (except extra flavors I may want to switch to).  I was looking at it, and the needle tip would be right up my alley with my hand problems, but how do you actually START the filling process.  I mean, you can't squeeze it like the plastic bottles, or the eye droppers that come with glass bottles (have three of those on the way, since I'm having difficulties with my 50 ml bottles, and I now have two 120 ml bottles), so how does it work?  Even at home, I'd be willing to refill it every 10 ml if it made filling easier on my hands.

Here spydre watch this video

http://youtu.be/RPCZBiQAOZo

Okay, I see.

Strange that he actually SQUEEZED the whole bottle of juice in there rather than just removing the nozzle and pouring it in, lol.

Good for if you need to carry your juice in something tough, but prohibitively expensive if you are just looking for an easier way to fill your tanks (like precision tip bottles, bottles with droppers, or blunt tip syringes).

Okay, I see.

Strange that he actually SQUEEZED the whole bottle of juice in there rather than just removing the nozzle and pouring it in, lol.

Good for if you need to carry your juice in something tough, but prohibitively expensive if you are just looking for an easier way to fill your tanks (like precision tip bottles, bottles with droppers, or blunt tip syringes).

It's nice to have and I got it cause I need something tough for work. I got it for 20 at the shop.