Why you should use caution when buying bathtub e juice...

LOL.....I remember quite a few people on the forums recommending this....Personally, not something I have never recommended. My preference is USP. I vape alot...but not sure I would ever need a 55 gallon drum, or even 5 gallons for that matter.

Edited by kitsune

It is things like this that scare me. I have been buying mine from one of my flavoring suppliers since I have doing my own fluid. I get my VG from a heath food supplier. It's a little more expensive but it is 100% pure and safe. I wouldn't want something from TSC in my fluid let alone sell that to someone. It is things like this than gives vaping a bad name. :wallbash:

Holy smokes, Troy, that guy is for REAL????? And he sells that crap? Commercially?

How much does PG and VG usually run? And iMedic and Comp, how much do you actually run through? I ask you two, because I know you guys do/have produced large amounts of juice within shortish periods of time.

But now I have to ask - my main B&M, where I get three of my juices now, doesn't say they use USP grade, but like other websites, says their juice is GRAS (generally recognized as safe), and of course, has the thing about being diacetly and gluten free. Does that mean that it may not be USP?

Edited by spydre

Holy smokes, Troy, that guy is for REAL?????  And he sells that crap?  Commercially?

How much does PG and VG usually run?  And iMedic and Comp, how much do you actually run through?  I ask you two, because I know you guys do/have produced large amounts of juice within shortish periods of time.

But now I have to ask - my main B&M, where I get three of my juices now, doesn't say they use USP grade, but like other websites, says their juice is GRAS (generally recognized as safe), and of course, has the thing about being diacetly and gluten free.  Does that mean that it may not be USP?

All depends on the order. If someone orders 100ml at a time I use more then if someone buys 30 at a time so a 1quart jug of each lasted me about 5 months constantly filling orders.

I can only go by what I used when I was selling fluid at my B&M. I went though about 1/2 gallon of PG in the 8 months we were selling fluid. The biggest size bottle we sold at that time was a 30ml size. Vg wasn't used as much back then as it is now. I used only about 18oz of that over the same amount of time. I could in time see buying a 5 gallon bucket but, I would only do that if my sales had me going through at least 1 gallon a month. I would stock more than I could use over a 6 month period.