Anyone ever try AZULE Vapor?

Aquatroy

Ugh. Just went to their website. All the "bells and whistles" and hover over their logo to wait for a small window to pop up is extremely annoying. When I go to a website I just want to see their info straight up, not all flash and no substance. I was going to try some of their juice but I couldn't get past the BS to get to it. :(

the site is under construction at the moment.

Where did you see that bit of information? It's working fine for me, it's just the "you must hover your pointer in order to get a drop down menu that will make a pop up appear" that's irritating.

Manly men, the really confident men who are secure in their manly manliness do. :D

I think this is female propaganda! Manly men confident in their menliness know this! :)

And, may I quote Monty Python - " men, men, men, men...."

Edited by Bebop12

Well I was hoping for someone to chirp in that has tried them, Best part of working in a vape shop is i get 4-5 calls a week, asking if we would be interested in carrying the line...i always say YES, just send it in my nic mg..free juice!!!! I was very interested in the UBE...Taro root flavor, so i received 6 flavors...15ml,12mg nice glass bottles. Good packaging, labels okay...so far I have tried 3....

Don't ...really....save your $ ...much better elsewhere

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines