Wheezing

jurade

We'll I have been on the ego vapor for a year and a half now and now I get wheezing when I breathe but this is only happening when I hit it 1st thing in the morning and when I am laying down for the night to go to sleep. I will turn down the the amount of vapor I get cause as of now I have been using it on the 4.8 setting for the time I started smoking it.

I wouldn't be so sure to jump on this as the cause of your wheezing. The first hit in the morning is likely coincidental - you haven't had a chance to get up and clear crap out of your lungs yet, and lying down is the most common position to wheeze (family member is so severely asthmatic that she was disabled more than 20 years ago).

How long have you been wheezing, and are you showing any signs of sinus problems, a cold, or even bronchitis (which can all cause wheezing). Sinus drainage has been known to cause wheezing not only in my lungs, but in my throat as well.

I knock on wood that the problems I had started to have went away within weeks of putting down the analogs.

We'll I have been on the ego vapor for a year and a half now and now I get wheezing when I breathe but this is only happening when I hit it 1st thing in the morning and when I am laying down for the night to go to sleep. I will turn down the the amount of vapor I get cause as of now I have been using it on the 4.8 setting for the time I started smoking it.

I don't know how you are vaping on an ego setup at 4.8. That seems awful high. You could be scorching your juice and inhaling some nasties.

Also.. are you changing your coils regularly? They do break down and start giving off nastiness making harsh vape

This could be contributing to your wheeze

Edited by Bebop12

And I'm assuming that's 4.8 volts on a twist....which is over 9 watts which some juices just don't handle. And yeah, when your coils go bad, if you leave them in, you could be setting yourself up for problems.