6 Volt Vape

Last week I bought a couple of Energizer 3 volt CR123 batteries to try out in my Silver Bullet before I made the decision to buy the rechargables. I just wanted to see if it was just hype or if there was really that bog a difference and to make a long story short... Yes there is a big difference for the better IMO in the amount of vapor,throat hit and flavor.

I decided to order up the rechargable set and they came in today. The batteries came in today and I got as recommended by Rob at alt smoke the Tenergy 3 volt 750MAH protected batteries. The 1st set just charged up and WOW!!! These are even better than the energizers and it packs such a wallop I cant believe it. Im wondering if I can even go back to 3.7 now cause I now almost feel spoiled.

Now the question I have in mind is about 5 volt vaping.... I hear 5 volt is the sweet spot and won't know for sure until I get my VP USB passthru in next week as I have yet to ever try 5 volt but seriously if its any better than 6 it's going to be amazing and I cant wait..

What are you your thoughts on this for people who have tried all 3?

BTW the only flavor I have tried so far is Caramel Mach by Diet Smokes and it's damn good! I also just got in a few more flavors from Liquid Xpress I'm looking forward to try as well as my favorite VT Grape Soda

Regards,

Derek