vison vamo? good or bad buy?

what the difference between the vision vamo 1-5 and the vision vamo v1 and v2 certain sites make it seem that they are different idk its weird seeming. i want to look and the newest version of the vison vamo. any links yall

Just google vision vamo and plenty of links come up. Plenty of youtube video's out there as well. :yes I believe the differences are just upgraded electronics and a few cosmetic changes. Nothing ground breaking. Happy hunting.

the vision spinner 1300 mah was my first vape pen and i love it but I mesed it up at work on accident had it my back pocket for sat down and messed up the threading ( thought it was my tank) so i cant use my hypertank can use my kpt2 tho just have to be easy on threading it in an if im to rough it pops right out but thatll be my back up batt now i suppose.

I know the biggest difference between 1 and 3 is a stiffer/stronger spring to hold the battery to the contact. Way too many people were having the issue of the spring "failing" and not being stiff enough on Versions 1 and 2, and they ended up either replacing the spring, or using the existing spring, just putting it ON TOP of something else in order to make it support the battery to the correct height.

• 2 weeks later...