Vision Eternity RBA

dannyk

Now have myself one of these and straight away I've noticed the vapour and throat hit immense ? Is this normal the same juice in my Mini Davides now just seems so tame ?

Also why we are on the subject a couple of times it has leaked into the battery and out of the air holes on the ego collar is this where I have overfilled it ? It's setup for dripping mode not tank.

I'm pleased and impressed with it was just surprised how much more flavour and vapour it produces compared to the Minis

Now have myself one of these and straight away I've noticed the vapour and throat hit immense ? Is this normal the same juice in my Mini Davides now just seems so tame ?

Also why we are on the subject a couple of times it has leaked into the battery and out of the air holes on the ego collar is this where I have overfilled it ? It's setup for dripping mode not tank.

I'm pleased and impressed with it was just surprised how much more flavour and vapour it produces compared to the Minis

The eternity as far as I know doesn't have a tank mode. It does have an extended form but not actually a tank mode.

You are overdrippig if it's leaking out and onto/into our battery or hands.

And one thing with dripping over a tank is everything is more easily absorbed because the coils are exposed creating a hotter vape. Also the rebuildables you get more throat hit because your directly applying liquid to a coil. :) you might wanna step down the nic level though. It will take some of the harshness off of it. :)