tanks for a higher vg juice?

I use a kpt 2 and it does awesome with Bobas Bounty which is 100% VG I have no flavor wicks in tho

I agree! You just need to remove flavor wicks with a higher vg juice. Remove one for 50-70vg and remove both for 70+

See the 4-5 pages of my thread on removing flavor wicks. Unbelievable the difference when replaced with cotton. I have a couple flavors that the manufacturer decided to go "PG Free" without letting anyone know and just after I had ordered 125ml lol. My preferred ratio is 60vg 40pg or 50-50 but all the problems I had with this one flavor were fixed with replacing the silica flavor wicks with cotton.

See the 4-5 pages of my thread on removing flavor wicks. Unbelievable the difference when replaced with cotton. I have a couple flavors that the manufacturer decided to go "PG Free" without letting anyone know and just after I had ordered 125ml lol. My preferred ratio is 60vg 40pg or 50-50 but all the problems I had with this one flavor were fixed with replacing the silica flavor wicks with cotton.

Don't wanna say I told ya so.... But.... :whistle: