how do i mix juice flavors

I would just mix it in a small amount first say 5ml. Do this in a small bottle not your tank. It will not mix well in your tank. Start with a 50/50 depending on which flavor you want to dominate over the other. It you want it more tart, than add more of the tart flavor. If your looking for sweet, add more of the sweeter flavor...

See, I've done the opposite of Comp when I've just combined flavors - but I was just looking for a tank. I'd add a few drops or more, and see how it affected the flavor - that's how I did it with my 618/French Vanilla blend, and with my Honey Wood/Turkish Honey Tobacco blend. But that's just me. I probably didn't do it "right".

But anyway you try it, I would try small amounts first. I mean, even if you go 50/50 on the flavors, I wouldn't do more than 5 ml if you are doing more than a tank's worth. Just in case it doesn't work out and you have to pitch it, you know?

I like everything comp said.

I've done smaller mixes, less than 5 ml but it's tricky because you need to make enough to make it meaningful in a tank when you try it.

This is where dripping comes in awful handy...