Altria Mark10 and so it begins

Got a free charger from Altria in the mail for the Mark 10 ecig.I have been getting Marlboro coupons for a long time so I am on their mailing list. Altria has been test marketing in Indiana and is getting ready to open up its market share. The Mark 10 is sold a disposable for around $10.00 that you can buy an optional charger and prefilled carto's for. Haven't seen the prices for those yet or tried it out either. It appears 510/306 carto's and atties will fit the batteries judging by the fact a 510 charging extension fits into the charger. I didn't check for continuity but it was a pretty good fit. Once "Big Tobacco" geared up I expect things to start getting interesting.Any body else ?

Seriously. I think this whole thing is going to blow wide open in the next year.

To me the only risk is a flood of underperforming gear which doesnt satisfy the masses.

There's a balance there because in a mass market there wont be many who are willing to go thru the extra effort for high performance gear.

Added: but honestly, I would consider going back to an easy cig-a-like if it performed well and cost an honest 1/4 of smoking. It's not much of a hobby for me. My main purpose was to get off cigs and out from under the tax.

I still get promotional material from American Spirits. I've thought of writing them back just to tell them I quit and now vape. See what haopens, if anything...

Edited by Bebop12