Got My Dad Vaping!

I ordered my dad a 510 kit from wordup (great service btw). He charged up the batts last night and just called to say he was vaping away! He is 73 and been smoking forever so I'm so glad he's gotten off the analogs. He thinks vaping is the coolest! After telling him all the benifits, he was sold. Now I'm going to try to get my brothers on board. This is great!

Thats is awesome! I wish i would have found out about e-cigs earlier, my Father just had to put up with quitting cold turkey about 6 months ago. :whistle:

@Keenan you should write a review on wordup's juice. They have a ton of flavors and im interested in trying some of them :icecream:

Edited by Sinikal

I found the biggest hurdle is to get people to even try an ecig. Once they do they are hooked.

This one fellow I know, wouldn't try it at all (new cart and all) . He said he'd rather stick with analogs.

The other day he decided to take a "puff"....BAM! He's freaking hooked, he says he's done with analogs!

Love to see that!

I'm still trying to figure out how to convert my friends. I always let them try mine. I've told them all the benefits already and they always say they want to get one. I've given them all the information, this forum and where to buy everything. But they don't do anything. I'm starting to think the best option is just to buy everyone starter kits for christmas. Man that would be a hell of a lot of money. yeah no thanks lol.

Edited by VegasVapor