Microstick non-spill tank?

Amabio

Just as the question says: I'm looking for a non-spill tank that can be accommodating to the Microstick. This would be a 'pocket carry' device. I'm not stuck on the Microstick, but any super-compact device I would greatly appreciate hearing about. Price is not an issue. I've been looking around, but am a bit overwhelmed by the literature (after a couple of hours of research, I thought I would ask the experts).

I make my own e-juice, so it does need to be refillable (and rebuildable), please. Thank you in advance for your expertise.

Looks nice, but has the long, cylindrical form that plays havoc in my pockets. I ordered the MicroStick and MicroGen (Ti). I also ordered the mini Kanger II and the mini vision vivi nova to try with the device.

I'm probably going to order an MVP (ish) devise but I need to do some more research on the devices.

Like I said, money is not an object, so I would love to hear your suggestions.

Needs:

1.) Fit comfortably in pocket

2.) No spill

3.) Easily refillable on-the-spot

4.) Small/ninja

5.) Excellent vaping experience

I'm completely open. Quitting smoking has far outweighed my desire to ensure frugality or skimp on pennies; my life is on the line.

VTR is way heavy to be considered stealth, and the IC 30s is a leaker, and coils are pricey,and a pain to change, and they dribble like a baby. And a pAin in the ***....

Haha...I appreciate brutal reviews on things (it's how they get better). It's the same with the beer that I brew; bring the pain, I want honest feedback.

I like the Microstick as a powersource. Damn, I wish I could do mill work, then it would be cake to make adaptables.