vision spinner 1300 mah... what site can i buy one without getting a fake or screwed

I've done business with Brian on quite a few occasions and recommended him to a lot of forum members who have nothing but great things to say about him and his products. Not once have I heard anything negative about him or his wares. He gets the very highest recommendation I can or will give to a vendor. :)

Just an aside, I never recommend a vendor I haven't used or had a problem with. If I find a site with a product someone is looking for but I haven't done business with them before I always disclose that and the member can choose to buy from there -- or not.

Edited by Tameiki

well thanks i am grateful just trying not to get ripped, and ive seen sites seliing the same spinner for 50 dollars.but 9 outta twn are the price of the site you gave me. so if you trust them and recomend them gotta trust ya. thanks :yes

this site is one you frequent?

There is not many better than Brian at Veteran. If he has what I am looking for, thats where I get it. Selection is sometimes limited but best service of any site I have ever ordered from.

well thanks i am grateful just trying not to get ripped, and ive seen sites seliing the same spinner for 50 dollars.but 9 outta twn are the price of the site you gave me. so if you trust them and recomend them gotta trust ya. thanks :yes

Last I looked Veteran had 1300mah Spinners for $24.95

I love EC Blends. They also give exceptional customer service, have well over 400 different flavors and you can get 5 ml bottles at around $2.50 each so you can try all different flavors without having to commit to larger bottles. If you add stuff to it the prices go up but just a little. The juices are not made until you order it so they will need to be steeped before they reach full flavor. Some of them are good out of the mail but some may need some time. You could always speed steep if needed, though. :)

btw any good liquid sites you use? ive been using mt baker vapor prices are good but trying to just see some others. i need to be able to configure my pg/vg levels

I use mainly ECBlends, VapeDudes, and Fuzion for liquids. 50-50 is a great place to start on pg-vg imo and work you way up or down from there.

Fuzion changed their formula to be "No PG added" recently so I dilute with some PG or I get a lot of dry hits in my KPT2. I found by adding 25ml of 100% PG Strawberry Lemonade from VapeDudes to a 100ml of my favorite overall flavor, Endless Summer from Fuzion, it is about perfect (for me).

Edited by bcartervol98

I use mainly ECBlends, VapeDudes, and Fuzion for liquids. 50-50 is a great place to start on pg-vg imo and work you way up or down from there.

Fuzion changed their formula to be "No PG added" recently so I dilute with some PG or I get a lot of dry hits in my KPT2. I found by adding 25ml of 100% PG Strawberry Lemonade from VapeDudes to a 100ml of my favorite overall flavor, Endless Summer from Fuzion, it is about perfect (for me).

Just wondering, how long does it take you to go thru 100ml bottle?