Post-Xmas Gift to Self

timisabat

Hey guys! Kinda new here, but I have been vaping for a couple of months on mechanicals and RBAs...

I have a Chi-You clone, an Igo-W, a Sigelei #13, and a AIOS-T/D clone.

I have no problems with clones, but I have experienced the difference between something built with quality and something built from China when it comes to mechanical mods.

What I am asking for are opinions on some good authentic mods/RDAs that would be great as a post-Xmas gift to myself.

Sub $200 would be great, but I know that things can get pricey.

I've been looking at the Poldiac and The Beast, but they are really expensive and hard to find.

I was looking at the Panzer, but after trying The Beast...it's kinda hard to step away from that monster of a hit.

Links would also be helpful please!

Thanks guys!

Hit is subjective and based largely on your build quality, your contacts, your battery level, and the overall voltage drop of the mod. So panzer vs beast vs nemesis vs Maraxus, it all comes down to the actual mod. So I would recommend something like a Maraxus or a nemesis if you want a cheaper mod. For rda's I would try and snag an omega or a patriot and spend a few bucks on a cool drip tip. :) the storm rider and the kraken are really cool rba's. :)

Hit is subjective and based largely on your build quality, your contacts, your battery level, and the overall voltage drop of the mod. So panzer vs beast vs nemesis vs Maraxus, it all comes down to the actual mod. So I would recommend something like a Maraxus or a nemesis if you want a cheaper mod. For rda's I would try and snag an omega or a patriot and spend a few bucks on a cool drip tip. :) the storm rider and the kraken are really cool rba's. :)

I don't like how the Maraxus feels and looks...a bit too much for me. I like the lightsaber look for the Panzer. My builds are pretty solid and I tried my build on The Beast and it hit really hard. I might get a Nemesis from Vaperev to save me some money for more juice. Prolly gonna go with the patriot if anything.

Also, there are a lot of clones that are essentially 1 to 1 copies, just without the brand name behind them, they don't have to charge an arm and a leg (sometimes literally). I know I've spoken to Medic about clones, and he's used clones as well as "originals", IIRC without a problem, or experiencing problems with build quality. Hubby has a nemesis clone, and it's the same thing, no quality issues.

Just putting in my 2 cents.

Also, there are a lot of clones that are essentially 1 to 1 copies, just without the brand name behind them, they don't have to charge an arm and a leg (sometimes literally). I know I've spoken to Medic about clones, and he's used clones as well as "originals", IIRC without a problem, or experiencing problems with build quality. Hubby has a nemesis clone, and it's the same thing, no quality issues.

Just putting in my 2 cents.

I actually got to try the nemesis 1:1 and the actual nemesis side by side and a chi-you 1:1 and the actual chi-you. There are definitely differences between the clone and the authentic. You feel it when you hold it, and you feel it when you play with the threads. Now threading doesn't seem like a big deal, but they account for voltage drop. The threads on the authentic mods are well done and leave little space in between so that their voltage drop is very low. I had to clean and put noalox on my threads to get my chi-you clone as close to the authentic chi-you. You can definitely feel the difference when you vape it too. The authentic mods hit harder than the clones.

Another thing I forgot to add in my post before. There is a difference between mods. When I compared my chi-you clone, the beast, and the panzar side by side...using full batteries and my RDA...The Beast was definitely hitting the hardest with the Chi-You clone not coming close to either. Since I recently just cleaned it up, it is better, but the Panzer and The Beast definitely had it beat.

I am actually changing my mind from getting the nemesis. Everyone here in the tri-state area that vapes has a nemesis clone. It is pretty much an eGO at this point. I want to get something that looks and feels different, but definitely performs better. I am leaning more towards the Panzer and maybe the Prism.